- 15 Years Industrial Experts are your Trainer with B.Tech/ M.Tech academic credentials.
- Internationally Valid
“First time in India !!! MITSU CAD EDUCATION SOCIETY brings for you, highly subsidized CAD Courses. Say bye-bye to local centres now.”
MiTsU CAD Training Centre-Faridabad
About MiTsU CAD
MiTsU was established in year 2002 at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. In the year 2009 it was formally registered under the societies registration act XXI of 1860 as a National level society.
The society came into existence due to non-existence of Affordable CAD Education in India.
The main objective of the society is to provide high quality CAD/CAM/CAE education at least possible cost.
All courses provided at MITSU are highly subsidised so that students from all economic strata can easily afford the industrial courses in CAD/CAM field.
Till date, about 25,000 students have been trained on various CAD/CAM/CAE courses that have found placement in top-most companies or have started their own businesses.
The society is governed by CAD experts from CAD/CAM Field & the following founding members of the society have over 22 years of collective industrial experience:
Mr. Pramit Kumar Senapati
DAE,B.E(Mech.), M.Tech.(FEA), M.S.E(Software), FEA Specialist
Mr. Upendra Kumar Mohanty
DME, B.E(Mech.), Plastic Mold Specialist
Mr. Chandrasekher Palagani
B.Tech(Mechanical), Project Leader Caterpillar
Mr. Anil Chauhan
Director-Marketing & Multimedia
Aims & Objectives
- To manage, establish, run, acquire in India and/or abroad, colleges, schools, Institutions, laboratories, libraries, training centres, examination and testing centers, coaching centers, online/distance education programs, to impart economic, financial, professional, managerial, administrative, technical, scientific, engineering, medical, computer education, software development or any other type of education to the students in urban, rural and backward areas and/ or to provide financial assistance and other facilities to such institutions and training centres.
- To subscribe or give donations, financially or otherwise , to such other societies, agencies, associations or institutions who are working in the area of education or involved in the activities which tend to support or aid / advance the aims and objects of the society.
- To develop a good teaching faculty and invite experts in the field of CAD Education.
- To establish educational scholarships for students excelling in their respective classes or fields.
- To conduct educational base camps, tours, conferences, discussions, competitions amongst the students for raising their skills.
- To Conduct and promote the literacy educational programs amongst the young age people especially people living in the rural and semi-urban areas.
Our Trainers Have Been Appreciated By:
…and many more.